We hope to have a wide variety of events on the programme and imaginative, original events are welcomed! The guidelines are pretty simple. Please read them, and if you have any questions, email us. You can also contact us through our Facebook page.
- Events must be inclusive and, generally, open to the public (we understand that some events might have an age restriction, for instance).
- Events may not be primarily aimed at funding or promoting local political parties.
- Events should not be for-profit. Where an admission fee or donation is requested, the proceeds should be for a charitable cause in line with the 100 Acts NI platform.
- 100 Acts NI and ExACT accept no liability or obligation with regard to individual events. Events are entirely administered and overseen by the hosting organisation or individual, as listed on the registration form and Letter of Confirmation. 100 Acts NI and ExACT will promote events through social media and our website and online programme. All other promotional, logistical and legal obligations rest with the host.
- By registering and hosting an event with 100 Acts NI, you acknowledge the progressive platform that underpins the 100 Acts NI programme. This is the programme that was put forward by the Women’s March on Washington organisers. You can read that platform in its entirety, here.
- There is no budget provided to events, and all logistics and funding are your own responsibility. We will help to promote the event. We do reserve the right to remove an event from the official programme if it violates the guidelines around inclusivity.